This position requires you to be able to prepare wall and ceiling layouts; install metal stud framing and furring for interior drywall and ceilings, using hand and power tools; attach gypsum board to studs or furring using screws; measure, cut and fit drywall sheets for installation on walls and ceilings; install T-bar ceiling of various sizes / drywall hard ceiling installation; problem solve discrepancies from blueprints to actual scope of work.
- Must have your own hand tools
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Positive attitude and strong interpersonal skills
- Able to meet deadlines and schedules
- Must have your own transportation with valid license or ability to take public transit
- Physically fit, good dexterity and vision
- Knowledge of industry standards
- Knowledge of safety rules and regulations
- Punctual and reliable
- Competitive wages based on experience
- Full-time employment
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Opportunities for advancement